Prestige Home Care of Kansas is a leading provider of both skilled and non-skilled home care in the greater-Leavenworth area. We have expanded operations into metropolitan Kansas City, and northeast Kansas to Atchison and west to Jefferson County and Lawrence. Privately owned and operated, the agency was founded Geri and Larry Martin. The husband and wife team are committed to providing safe and compassionate home care and preserving quality of life for seniors and the disabled.
Quality Care you can Depend On
At Prestige Home Care we pride ourselves on our reputation for offering the highest quality of home care in Northeast Kansas. We provide care giving solutions that work and our professional staff works with families to develop a plan of care that meets all the client and family’s needs. Prestige Home Care serves Leavenworth, Atchison, the greater Kansas City area, Lawrence and Topeka.
- To provide our clients the best quality of care in the industry so that…
- Our clients can enjoy the comfort of their own surroundings and…
- Our clients’ families have the peace of mind that their loved ones are being cared for with the best possible care…
- With the best trained and most professional care providers in the industry.
- At a reasonable price. Our telephones are answered by our knowledgeable and experienced staff that will assist you in deciding the kind of care you or your loved one need 24/7. Rates for our services are based on the type of services needed. A licensed nurse is available to perform an assessment prior to the initiation of care. Phone consultations are also available.
Our telephones are answered by our knowledgeable and experienced staff that will assist you in deciding the kind of care you or your loved one need 24/7. Rates for our services are based on the type of services needed. A licensed nurse is available to perform an assessment prior to the initiation of care. Phone consultations are also available.
Meet The Staff
Our service providers are the best trained and most professional in the industry. All care providers have a background check, insured and supervised. Our caregivers include licensed nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants, home health aides and personal care attendants.
Geri Martin ARNP- President
As an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Geri Martin, has more than 30 years experience in the health profession.
Operations Supervisor – Carolyn Clayton
To Be Updated
Chief Financial Officer- Larry Martin
Larry is a retired Army lieutenant colonel after 20 years of active service. He has been in banking and finance since retiring from the Army. Larry and Geri have been married for 29 years and raised three children.